With AVATAR MEDICAL™, vascular CT Scans can be converted instantaneously into an interactive 3D patient avatar to enhance understanding for clinicians, students and patients.
Vascular Exploration of Kidney Aneurysm
Vascular surgeons need to be able to decide which surgery to perform, between open and endovascular surgeries. To make their decisions, they need a clear understanding of their patient’s anatomy such as:
- Volume and anatomy of aneurysm
- Collateral branches configuration
- Ostium localization
AVATAR MEDICAL™ is the most accurate and convenient solution to get an in depth visualization of the vascular system in high resolution.
Benefits of our Research Use Only solution:
- Accelerating diagnostic training of surgeons, fellows and residents
- Explaining surgical decisions to patients with 3D and VR representations
- Providing reliable 3D and VR visualization of vascular system for research purposes
In our future medical solution, we aim to support surgeons, radiologists and physicians in:
- Making the best medical and surgical decision: no surgery, endoscopy or open surgery?
- Anticipating the level of difficulty, preparing the surgical procedure
- Saving time in surgical preparation creating more efficient surgical procedures.
- Reducing the number of open surgeries
- Reducing the number of recurrences
(1) Cancer.org. n.d. How Common Is Breast Cancer? | Breast Cancer Statistics. [online] Available at: <https://www.cancer.org/cancer/breast-cancer/about/how-common-is-breast-cancer.html> [Accessed 5 August 2021].
(2) Cancerdusein.org. 2021. Cancerdusein.org – ACCUEIL. [online] Available at: <https://www.cancerdusein.org/index.php> [Accessed 5 August 2021].
(3) American Cancer Society. Breast Cancer Facts & Figures 2019-2020. Atlanta: American Cancer Society, Inc. 2019.